YOU are not logged in. You can read everything, but to post you need to register or .

Truth & Dare Games - Week 2 Courtesy of Mistress D!

This is the place for general discussions on fetishes, sexuality and anything else. What's on your mind right now?

Truth & Dare Games - Week 2 Courtesy of Mistress D!

Postby MistressD » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:10 am

Hello to all of my truth or dare friends!

As Dare Mistress for round 2, I'm changing the rules to fit my own desires... so this is how it's going to work.

I decided to open a new forum topic for round 2 and will post the actual tasks either later tonight or tomorrow morning (my time - Miss Jay + 5 hours).

I'm using the honor system - if you passed round one (or received my permission to play like Sophie!) then feel free to participate.

I will post one entry for the Truth section. There will be 5 truths. You must answer at least one, but I'd prefer it if people answered more. But just do what you are comfortable with. I plan to answer all 5.

For the boys who are playing, I'm going to post 5 dares. You must do 1, but again can do any number of them. I'd like you to try to push yourselves, but as always play safe and be realistic about what you do.

I believe that there are three girls playing - Miss Jay, Sophie and AngelAnna (hugs & kisses to all 3 of you by the way! :lovers: ) Because every girl likes to feel special, I have individual dares planned for each of you. I believe these are nicely tailored to push each of you, but also fit into your lifestyles and interests.

Now, I had mentioned being willing to do one of my own dares. But the boy ones won't really work for me, and you'll see that two of the three girl dares are things that I tend to do all the time anyway. So I'll leave it to the group - when you see Anna's dare, you can vote. I'll count any votes made by Tuesday at 6 PM my time. If the majority feels that I should do Anna's dare, then I will follow through and post results in the forum.

Don't like it? Too bad! It's my game for this week. But I think there should be something fun for each of you to try.

;-)

Mistress D
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual/Bi-Curious

Re: Truth & Dare Games - Week 2 Courtesy of Mistress D!

Postby SexySlave » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:13 am

Am I still in miss? Do you require proof of my truth?
SexySlave
Explorer
Explorer

Postby MistressD » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:56 am

SexySlave wrote:Am I still in miss? Do you require proof of my truth?

If you say you completed your dare, then you are still in the contest. That goes for everyone. I don't believe that anyone will lie to me!
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor

Postby hotshot99 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:19 am

Am I allowed to play Mistress D?? I didn't do the first round
hotshot99
Explorer
Explorer

Postby Dedicated » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:32 am

May I be included in this game?
I was not around to do the first part, but I would be more than willing to prove my dedication.
My nick says it all
Dedicated
Curious Newbie
Curious Newbie

Postby MistressD » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:35 am

hotshot99 wrote:Am I allowed to play Mistress D?? I didn't do the first round

Well...

Here's what I think. it would be best if you had played round 1, but since you didn't, you can take part IF you promise to create a webtease sometime in the near future. That way Milovana gets something out of this too.

Sound good?

That goes for anyone who wants to join in! (Except girls - I'll always let girls join!)

Mistress D
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor

Postby Haldirkd » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:37 am

wow I must admit that being away from milovana for a little while is quite a let down considering how much has happened...so I must ask Miss D if I can be allowed to play, and say that if there is anything I should do to be allowed, just let me know...haven't had time to check all the posts I missed yet.

/Haldirkd
If you think you might like it, try it.
Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Sexual Orientation: Straight
I am a: Submissive

Postby MistressD » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:58 am

Haldirkd wrote:wow I must admit that being away from milovana for a little while is quite a let down considering how much has happened...so I must ask Miss D if I can be allowed to play, and say that if there is anything I should do to be allowed, just let me know...haven't had time to check all the posts I missed yet.

/Haldirkd

See my post right above yours - promise a webtease and you can join!
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor

Postby Haldirkd » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:05 am

Thank You miss. I have actually got a series in the works, soo I guess that I will have to post the first part a bit ahead of schedule to participate, but oh well, all for the community i guess.
Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Postby MistressD » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:18 am

TRUTHS

As I noted above, I am providing 5 truths (sort of inter-related questions about preferences). I’d like real honest answers! After all I’m trying to get to know all of you better. Like I said earlier, answer anything that you are comfortable with and I’d rather that you skip questions if you are uncomfortable. You can just answer or provide some details as to why you made your choice! At a minimum everyone should answer #5.

#1 You are in your dream situation. Totally at the mercy of 2 Doms/Dommes! What I want to know is, what are the genders of your dream D’s? 2 Men? 2 Women? One of each?

#2 You are in another dream situation. This time you are the Dom or Domme and you have two lovely subs under your control. Are they, 2 Men? 2 Women? Or One of each?

#3 You’ve accomplished your life’s dream. You have 2 hours of playtime with me Mistress D (not really – this is obviously hypothetical) Do you:
A) have me domme you, with no safe words, trusting me to make this a wonderful event for you?
B) Have me domme you with safe words (not quite sure you are willing to trust me)
C) Dominate Mistress D – but allowing me to top from the bottom (I make the decisions)
D) Dominate Mistress D – but I get no say in what occurs (you make the decisions)

#4 If you could pick any one person on Milovana to dominate or submit to, who would it be? And which side of the D/s line would you be on? For example, you could be domme'd by Miss Jay, or dominate Indigo...

#5 What is the wildest fantasy that you are willing to admit to in the open forum?
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor

Postby MistressD » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:24 am

Boy Dares

As I mentioned earlier, you must do at least one of these, but can do all 5.
If you do more than 1, do 1 each day. You must do them in numerical order. If you decide to do #1, #4 and #5 then do them in that order on 3 consecutive days. Understand? If not, do your best.

Oh, and no cumming in between!

When you have finished as many days as you are going to do, I want you to report back to the forum, letting us all know how it went.

#1 I like boys to be nice and neat. We all know that you shave your cock and balls, but now I’d like to see you shave your hairy man legs! Do a nice job! Think of one of your fantasy girls (Miss Jay, me, Jessica Alba) there in the shower with you while you make yourself nice and smooth! For a bonus, if you have a pair of panties and it’s reasonably safe for you to wear them, put them on for the rest of the day! How pretty you will look!

#2 Stroking time! You all can thank lovely Anna for this task, it’s her dare from week #1!

Dare: http://www.metronomeonline.com/ go to this website and start the metronome on 80. You will hear a beat. For each beat you must stroke your cock in time to the beat until you reach the edge. take a 1 min break then start again this time the beat gets moved up to the next one (84) and edge again. You have to do this right up to 160 edging each time but not Cumming.

Thank you Anna for the wonderful task! *kiss*

#3 Since winter is coming, I thought a little ice play might be fun for all of you! Take several cubes and strip completely! Get your cock nice and hard and try to keep it that way, okay? (Obviously if you are locked you aren’t going to get hard!)

Start by rubbing one cube up and down your shaft for 30 seconds. Does that feel good? I bet it does!

Next take one cube in each hand. With your right hand, rub in tiny circles around your left nipple! With your left hand, hold the cube against your balls. Keep that up for 30 seconds!

Then switch – left hand, right nipple; right hand balls! Ice those little eggs nicely for me!

Feel okay? Let’s work on your cock again! One cube up and down the shaft, the other in small circles around your cockhead. Do that for say, 1 minute!

Any cubes left? Why don’t you slide one up your ass as far as you can! *giggles*

Now, still feeling cold? If you have panties, and it’s safe to do so, wear them the rest of the day!

#4 After getting pretty with your shaved legs, I think a manicure would look great! Any boy who is willing to get a manicure at a salon gets a special reward. After your hands get all pretty, (assuming you are allowed to cum) I want you to gently play with your cock, imagining that a beautiful woman is stroking you. Go ahead and have a nice satisfying orgasm with your pretty hands!

#5 This one isn’t for everyone! Only if you are allowed to cum right now! I want five ruined orgasms from your cock during this 24 hour period. Get yourself to the edge, hold it as long as you can, then go just over and let go. Let that sticky cum drip out of you! Remember – five times! If you can’t do 5, then I want you to skip this task!
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor

Postby MistressD » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:28 am

Girl Dares

I’ll admit that my focus on girl dares is for my on-line girlfriends to have a little fun. Don’t be jealous boys!

Sophie
I haven’t had too much opportunity to get to know Sophie, but I did pick up on one or two facets of her personality and fantasies. So Sophie, your dare is as follows. I want you to think up the naughtiest, sexiest fantasy that you can imagine involving yourself, your boyfriend and another girl! Then I want you to tell that fantasy to your boyfriend when you are with him, and let him do as he pleases with you while you tell your story! I’ll leave it up to you how many or few details you’d like to provide to the forum. Have fun!

AngelAnna
As most people know Anna is a dedicated University Student. As most people also know poor Anna seems to get teased a lot! And I was worried that perhaps she’s not as focused on schoolwork as she should be. So I had sent her a short idea for a pre-study activity that should help her concentrate. Anna, your dare is that, at some point this week, when you really need to study, I want you to play out my study preparation routine. Then go and study! I’d like you to report back to the forum with some details of the task (“first, I had to take all of my clothes off…”) and then also let us know if I was right that the task helped you to concentrate on your studies!

(Remember - from now until Tuesday evening you can vote to see if I have to do Anna's task!)

Miss Jay
Now it’s time to take our most beloved resident domme out of her normal comfort zone! Don’t hate me Miss Jay, this wasn’t all my idea! (whoops - I wasn’t supposed to say that, was I Dan?)
Your dare is to do the following and it can be done whenever the timing works (since it requires Dan). Seduce Dan. Dress as provocatively as you can, sexy underwear, short dress, show some cleavage and then make sure you get him to notice you! Go to dinner and tease the poor boy, flashes of leg, panties, breasts all though dinner (if you can do so safely!). Afterwards, take him home and beg him to take you, to do whatever he pleases to you for the entire night! As with Sophie's dare, I'll let you decide how much to share Miss Jay!
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor

Postby Haldirkd » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:36 am

#1 You are in your dream situation. Totally at the mercy of 2 Doms/Dommes! What I want to know is, what are the genders of your dream D’s? 2 Men? 2 Women? One of each?

This is quite easy... it would be two female dommes, tormenting me however they see fit!

#2 You are in another dream situation. This time you are the Dom or Domme and you have two lovely subs under your control. Are they, 2 Men? 2 Women? Or One of each?

Again this would be two females

#3 You’ve accomplished your life’s dream. You have 2 hours of playtime with me Mistress D (not really – this is obviously hypothetical) Do you:
A) have me domme you, with no safe words, trusting me to make this a wonderful event for you?
B) Have me domme you with safe words (not quite sure you are willing to trust me)
C) Dominate Mistress D – but allowing me to top from the bottom (I make the decisions)
D) Dominate Mistress D – but I get no say in what occurs (you make the decisions)

A is my answer to this, I think I would trust You!

#4 If you could pick any one person on Milovana to dominate or submit to, who would it be? And which side of the D/s line would you be on? For example, you could be domme'd by Miss Jay, or dominate Indigo...

I would be dominated by Miss Jay!

#5 What is the wildest fantasy that you are willing to admit to in the open forum?

I am tied up in a dark room, I hear heels clicking on the floor, and feel a soft had on my balls. I realize that my cock is locked in some kind of strap, and as it get's harder, i realize it's a kali's teeth. The woman starts to get my cock harder and harder, making the device more and more painfull. Then she mounts my face, and i start licking her pussy. As i start to get tired and slow down, she starts taking first a whip then a tazer to my balls, and i start going faster again. This repeats every time i slow down, and after a few hours, all i can do is scream since my tounge is just too tired. She realizes, and instead dismounts me and starts working lubricant into my ass. Then she inserts a big dildo and starts fucking me hard untill i just pass out. The next day, it repeats, and the next again, untill I can think of nothing but the next time she visits me.

I will go for dares #2,#3 and #5! starting tomorrow
Last edited by Haldirkd on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Haldirkd
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Postby jimbean485 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:43 am

Okay, having yet to read the truths or the dares, I, James Danger Bean, do solemnly swear to provide a webtease to the Milovana community so that I might partake in the Second Round of this game, Truth and Dare, having been a little slow in getting with the program and missing Round 1.

If this does not meet with your approval, Miss D, you have my humblest apologies.

Cheers,
Jim

P.S. probably should have read the dares before diving in . . . d'oh!
Just walking around, looking around . . .
jimbean485
Explorer At Heart
Explorer At Heart

Postby MistressD » Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:11 am

jimbean485 wrote:Okay, having yet to read the truths or the dares, I, James Danger Bean, do solemnly swear to provide a webtease to the Milovana community so that I might partake in the Second Round of this game, Truth and Dare, having been a little slow in getting with the program and missing Round 1.

If this does not meet with your approval, Miss D, you have my humblest apologies.

Cheers,
Jim

P.S. probably should have read the dares before diving in . . . d'oh!

Enjoy James!
MistressD
Experimentor
Experimentor

Next

Return to All and Everything